Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Yogurt As Hair Gel

Yesterday morning Zoe Scout got some yogurt in her hair at breakfast. When I cleaned her up I tried to wipe the yogurt out of her hair and ended up with quite a hair-do. It dried as hard as hair gel.





After a bath and a nap we went over to Bunnie's and ZS played outside even though it was sprinkling.

It cracks us up when she runs around with her tongue hanging out like this.


She loves sticks. One of the first tasks when she gets outside is to find a suitable stick. She had a great time digging in one of Coach's tree pots. When she got a little mud on the end she would pretend to feed it to me.



I am not really sure when her "smile" morphed into this face but I still want to kiss it every time!

2 comments:

Colin Parr said...

She looks like a punk emo rocker with that hair! :) I love the last pic of her fake smiling. Love you!

Alice said...

haha! too funny!

i finally got a blog, check it out... talk about my new addiction... uh oh!