Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Belles On Their Toes

Can you name the reference?

Zoe Scout found a new use for her bunny rattle today. She had me put it on her ankle and she was delighted by the sound it made when she took each step.




I was so excited today when I saw ZS putting the rings back on the post for the first time.


This singing caterpillar was a birthday gift from Cheryl, Tommy, and Mason (my aunt, uncle, and cousin). ZS presses each one of the feet which all play a different song and dances.



Sometimes I turn my computer all the way off and ZS loves to press the keys and touch her reflection in the screen.


My friend Rachael gave ZS this interactive block for her birthday. One of the features is blocks that drop through holes. She understands that the blocks go through the holes but can't quite get them turned right. She even got the "4" placed on the right opening!!!! What a genius!!!!




My cousin Jennifer and her friend Mark gave ZS a Noah's Ark set for her birthday. All the animals even came in pairs. We often play "animals walking into the ark" and ZS can't get enough. This evening she played the game all by herself......exciting but kinda sad because it means 1)she won't need me in order to play it and 2)I am going to have to come up with another new game. ;)



Here ZS and I are having milk before bed. Super sweet moment for me.

2 comments:

Rach said...

Of course I can name the reference. Sequel to the (great) version of Cheaper by the Dozen, starring Myrna Loy. Love it!

Love your girl, too! The picture of the two of you together is really cute.

Mommy Parr said...

Good Job!! I am so impressed although I have to say, if anyone would know it I figured it would be you!