Thursday, October 25, 2007

Insight Into Parts Of My Day

Sometimes I look up and the clock says 10pm and I am not sure what I did all day. The truth is I do a lot, some of which is kinda boring but necessary. Here are a few pictures from common events in my day.

Event: Colin leaves for work
Since Colin teaches lessons mostly after school hours ZS almost always gets to say goodbye to him before he heads off. She even walks back to the door several times after he has left, waving.





Event: Making a mess of the living room
No more explanation needed.






Event: Mealtime
ZS's new thing is trying to share her food. Usually I take a bite but tonights dinner was hard boiled eggs, pickles, cheerios, and grapes all mixed with tomato soup (her concoction).






5 comments:

Rach said...

Love the insights into your day. So glad that you're "capturing" these moments!

Anonymous said...

hehe i love how ZS is reaching up to Colin... super cute!

Miss Mommy said...

Good grief! I feel like I lived on Evolution of a Spaghetti Lunch for years and then all this! She looks adorable- love all her poses with her new toys- looks like she needed some ;)...seriously, what a cutie.

Miss Mommy said...

The Iowa Children's Museum is in the Coralridge Mall in Coralville, which is next to IC. It's in the food court and worth the extra effort. I hear there is a great one in Austin, too!

Fiero said...

Hi Sara and all. Wow did she get into the spagetti or was is linguini.