Tuesday, October 23, 2007

A Plethora of Parrness

Zoe Scout Turns 1
Zoe Scout had her first birthday on October 2. It seems like just yesterday we were driving to the hospital at 3 in the morning expecting her arrival. We had a party for her and lots of our family and friends came. I don't have a lot of pictures but here are the ones I had.

ZS's party wasn't until 2 in the afternoon so after her nap time we went up to get her ready.






Zoe Scout didn't really understand the concept of unwrapping her gifts but Colin helped her......we are hoping she will understand better at Christmas.

Miles and his girlfriend, Jordan gave Zoe Scout this Tigger doll which she of course she had to immediately kiss!


Nana and Grandaddy (my grandparents) gave ZS this activity table. She was immediately enthralled! Colin showed her how to press all the buttons.



Let's all just take a moment to oooohhhh and aaaahhhh over my homemade cupcakes!!!! The one with the candle was ZS's. I strategically chose one with yellow icing so she didn't stain her beautiful dress.




Dogs, Shoes, and Music Tables
Here is ZS kissing Jeb and Layla through the window.


ZS has recently discovered the joy of shoes and wants to put them on if she runs across them somewhere in the house.



My Baby Loves Baby Dolls
First of all....how cute is her face!?!?!?!


Zoe Scout got a baby carriage from Vicki and Richard (my aunt and uncle) for her birthday and a baby doll from Bunny and Poppy. The two gifts together mean hours of entertainment. She pushes that carriage all around the house!














4 comments:

Rach said...

Love, love, love the new pictures! How stinkin' cute are her overalls? And she looks like such a little peanut next to the stroller!

Anonymous said...

What a little cutie!!! I can't wait to see ZS over Thanksgiving, i can't believe she's growing up so fast without us being there!!!

Anonymous said...

PS
good job on the cupcakes, so cute!!! I love her birthday gift, I wish I had one just like that :]

Mommy Parr said...

Hey Alice!!! I am so glad to hear from you! We are super excited about Thanksgiving also!