Monday, November 12, 2007

Fun At Bunnie's

Today Zoe Scout and I went by Bunnie's house. ZS loves all her grandparent's houses for two key reasons......1)she always gets to do things that she doesn't get to do at home and 2)they just have great toys! One of the things she likes to do at Bunnie and Poppi's is play with the stereo and the volume knob is the button of choice.



Who knew that coasters could be so fascinating?






Playing with the rocking chairs on the front porch.



ZS really is so sweet and fun. I am constantly amazed at how her mind develops and the amount of love she has for me. Here are a few moments from my day.

1. Usually when playing with her Noah's Ark animals, Zoe Scout just plunks them down on tables pel mel. This morning she meticulously picked each one out of the ark and set them upright in one straight line next to one another.

2. Zoe Scout waving to everybody in the grocery store and smiling real big when someone waves back.

3. ZS leaning waaaaaay over the grocery cart to put her arms around my waist in a big hug while I push her around the store.

4. My mom dancing with ZS in the kitchen to the Beatles.

5. Reading Brown Bear, Brown Bear 8 times before bed while ZS leans her head on my shoulder.

2 comments:

Colin Parr said...

I'm jealous of number five... :(

Rach said...

Sweet moments! Her pigtails are getting a little longer and fuller every day!