Monday, November 5, 2007

Totally Out Of Catchy Titles

Sunday afternoon we decided to go to Barnes and Noble to get the baby a new book. Zoe Scout found Colin's book way more interesting. We did get her a book - Is Your Mama A Llama? My grandmother used to read it to me when I was little and I can hear her voice saying the words with me as I read it to ZS.



Today ZS figured out how to pull her caterpillar behind her. It has wheels on the bottom and when the sting is pulled in activates the singing. The child must have walked a whole mile today just pulling that thing through the house while it sang the ABC's over and over and over and over and over and over...................did you know that the ABC's and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same tune? I didn't but I had plenty of time to figure it out today! :P





2 comments:

Miss Mommy said...

Would never have figured out that ABC's and Twinkle...were the same! She looks really cute as she intently pulls that caterpillar behind her. I feel like a bad mama llama b/c not only do I not have that caterpillar, all Rebekah's friends do!! Thanks for the sympathy on the illness- seems to have been a fluke- much better even yesterday- yea!

Colin Parr said...

That's quite an astute observation! Cheer-io!