Saturday, June 14, 2008

Feeling A Little Under The Weather

Here at the Parr household we are fighting the sniffles/sore throat/fatigue bug. Although I don't like for the baby to feel bad, I do love her snuggly and "cool your heels" temperament.

The couple of times she has been sick she has gotten to watch more Backyardigans episodes then her normal 1. She has also begun to love sitting in the recliners and wanted to be all snickled down with her Sweet Bun while enjoying her show.



There was no smile to be had but I did, at least, get her to face the camera.




While ZS has many "favorite" books, the Noah's Ark book is ranking at the top right now. She spend extra time looking at the page showing all the animals going into the ark......she LOVES all animals.




What do prunes make? Let's say it all together.....poopy diapers! Unknowingly my mom and I gave the baby about 15 prunes in one day. I changed so many diapers that day, I just let her run around with no pants on .



3 comments:

Colin Parr said...

I love grumpy-face Zoe :)

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry she didn't feel good, but I love that face!!

Miss Mommy said...

Those sick faces are hysterical ...that look has Sarah written all over it!