Thursday, September 6, 2007

12 Days and Counting

12 Days without a car.

Zoe Scout had a great day today. She got plenty of sleep last night and was ready to go at 6:00 this morning!

Here she is playing with her toy dog that my grandparents, Granma and Papa, gave to her. It is a lot of fun because it talks and sings!







This morning ZS and Colin took turns tickling each other. Colin would tickle Zoe and then she would try to tickle his feet.








Precious New Baby:
My cousin Tommy and his wife Blanca just had their first baby. Little Dylan was born on Sept 4th and is the second great grandchild! He is so cute!



Congratulations to my cousins, aunt and uncle, and grandparents on the arrival of the newest member of our wonderful family!

3 comments:

Miss Mommy said...

ZS is adorable in her little skirt! Congrats on your new arrival- check out my page- Billy and Becky's baby girl, Riley Jane, arrived yesterday!

Rach said...

New babies everywhere! He's very cute! And I love these pics of ZS...a few have been saved for my screensaver!

Lisa said...

Big belly grape jelly.