Wednesday, September 5, 2007

September???

How could it possibly be September already?! I feel like this year has just flown by. I am glad though that it is almost fall. I am not a big fan of the summer simply because it is so hot in Texas so I get excited when August becomes September. Cooler weather is just around the corner!

Well, I still have no car which means I have been confined to the house almost all day everyday since August 26th. I have found myself becoming more lax then normal on things, especially when it comes to the baby. Over the past week I have let her have her pacifiers downstairs and play with her bottles.















On Sunday we went over to the Parr's to celebrate Labor Day. With all the excitement of church and then being at Mimi and Pop's, Zoe did not have a nap all day! Here she is reading with her Mimi and Pop. When she was sitting with Sue she kept wanting to change books and of course Mimi was very patient and happy to read just the first page of each book.






Occasionally ZS gets a hold of the remote and likes to walk around the house with it. Sometimes she will get one of her two DVD's and walk around with both as if to say...."Mom, it's time for Baby Einstein".



Scout is still picking the fake moss out of the fake tree so I have had to put it up on a chair in the dining room.


When I get the camera out ZS always wants me to turn it around so she can look through the view finder. If I do not oblige her she often gets pretty upset with me.




Here are some randoms.




Colin calls this Zoe's "Secret Passage". Instead of going around the chair in order to get to the kitchen she squeezes between the recliner and the table.





27 days until my baby turns 1!!!

1 comment:

Miss Mommy said...

I love the secret passage!